Travel the open road with Apollo
Excitement is always on your doorstep when you own an Apollo. For more than 30 years, Apollo have edelivered an unforgettable caravan and RV holiday experience to tens of thousands of customers across the globe.
As Australia’s largest privately owned RV company with a fleet of thousands of vehicles throughout Australia, New Zealand and North America, Apollo has become synonymous with high-quality, reliability and comfort.
Don't wait for the fun to find you
Owning an Apollo RV brings adventure with home-away-from-home luxury whenever you want it. As well as Apollo's own home-grown TALVOR range, the caravan and motorhome options include world-class brands Adria and Winnebago. The quality of Apollo's recreational vehicles is second to none and the full range – accommodating camper vans, caravans and motorhomes – is wide enough to suit any traveller without limiting their travel plans or their ambitions.
With sales outlets in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, Apollo is your first stop on a thrilling life-long journey that is limited only by your imagination.
Apollo and Arthur J. Gallagher: perfect travel companions
You've got your new RV and your travel plan is mapped out. But before the thrill of adventure must come the security of insurance. That’s where Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) comes in.
We're one of the world’s largest insurance broking and risk management companies, with more than 20,000 employees in 31 countries - we operate 34 regional and metropolitan branches in Australia alone. Our local focus with national backing is why we're the recommended insurance broker for Apollo Caravan and RV Sales.
Apollo’s range of recreational vehicles gives you the freedom to choose a caravan or motorhome that is tailored for your needs so it can truly be considered your home from home. Similarly, AJG provides a tailored insurance solution to protect your new prized asset – and everything in it. Backed by insurance giant CGU, AJG’s caravan and motorhome policy features include:
- Automatic $10K contents cover
- One excess-free motorhome windscreen replacement per year
- Cover for sporting and fishing equipment
- Agreed Value replacement for your motorhome
- Cover for towing costs if your motorhome breaks down
- Cover for bikes locked on the back of your motorhome or caravan
- Cover for accommodation while your motorhome or caravan is being repaired
- Cover for your trailer while attached to your motorhome, including up to $500 for loss or damage to trailer contents
- Cover for motorhome or caravan hire if yours is stolen
- A range of excess options to suit you, from $200 to $2500
- Pay by the month at no additional cost
Contact Arthur J. Gallagher today to find out how they can help protect your motorhome or caravan – and provide you with complete peace of mind for whatever adventures lie ahead.